Digital Audio Production and Content Trainer
- Passionate and experienced digital content trainer
- Proven capacity to train multi-platform content creation skills
- Opportunity to train broadcasters from diverse backgrounds
SBS Radio is the only broadcaster in the world that broadcasts in over 60 different languages. With a major focus on inspiring all Australians to explore and appreciate our diverse world, our Radio language teams truly contribute to an inclusive and cohesive society. It’s a purpose which drives and motivates our staff to develop our reputation as one of the world’s most unique broadcasters. We are a dynamic team of forward thinkers and diverse voices, and now we’re looking for a trainer to join the team.
As a trainer in our SBS Radio Training and Editorial Standards team you will be passionate about developing digital content and radio broadcasting skills in our division. You will support our Training Manager in developing and delivering digital, technical, and other relevant training to ensure that SBS broadcasters are equipped to achieve the division’s goals to grow and engage our audiences by producing unique, contemporary multi-platform content.
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in training digital and editorial skills in a modern media environment
- Experience training publishing and broadcasting cross-platform skills
- A passion for podcasting, social media and other digital platforms
- Experience with professional broadcast technology as well as online and social media journalism tools
- Experience in identifying skills gaps, and devising and delivering training in a range of broadcast and online systems
- A passion to help people learn, taking into consideration the various learning needs and capabilities of individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds
- An understanding and appreciation of multicultural Australia
Please refer to the Duty Statement in your cover letter, and click "Apply" to submit your application and interest. To apply online, please go to http://sbs.com.au/careers